Monday, August 1, 2011

Amebix - Knights Of The Black Sun

Knights Of The Black Sun is the first new song to be heard from the reformed Amebix. It's been released as a 280 gram single sided 12" with etched B-side by Profane Existence which is very over the top but the sound quality is pretty rad. I must state that I am a huge Amebix fan and have been eagerly anticipating this new material. When I first heard this I really wanted to like it and kept playing it over and over trying to figure out if I did. I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I'm still undecided. The first half of the song I'm not really into but the last half I'm starting to enjoy. This is only one of nine songs off the new album Sonic Mass so hopefully the best is still to come. 




1 comment:

  1. The first half of that song is the worst, most corny shit ever. The second half is alright.

    ReplyDelete