Monday, October 11, 2010

Thou / Human Intruder - A Faire Quarrell 7"

I've had this one for a few weeks now but life has just been too shit to even think about blogging lately. There's a stack of new records piled up next to my turntable and some of them haven't even been listened to yet. Hopefully I can start getting my shit together and reignite my passion for the vinyl again.


Here's is a good one to start with. Yet another new release from prolific sludge masters Thou, this time a split with Human Intruder out of Germany. One song from each band and I must say I'm really impressed with the Human Intruder side of this record. They describe themselves as Hate Yourself Depressive Doom and that's exactly what they sound like,  I must hear more from this band. This was put out by Dead Earth Records in a quantity of 1000 so there should still be some left for you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment