Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crusty Package

I got a package from Alternative Tentacles filled with crusty goodness.

Amebix - Arise
This is a reissue put out by Alternative Tentacles and comes with a bonus 7". I'm really getting into this band. They sound like crust/goth/motorhead mixed together.


Amebix - No Sanctuary - The Spiderleg Recordings
Another Amebix reissue. This one collects the earlier eps and includes the Winter 7". I wish Monolith would get a similar treatment but for some reason it has only been reissued as a digital download.


From Ashes Rise - Nightmares
This was in the Alternative Tentacles distro so I picked it up to save postage but it's actually on Havoc records. Nice metallic foil print on the cover. I've been listening to this non stop since I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment