Sunday, November 22, 2009

7 Year Bitch Vinyl Collection Part 3

Viva Zapata! LP
Released in 1994 by C/Z Records. This is by far the best 7 Year Bitch release and also one of the hardest to get. Both the CD and LP have been out of print for a long time. I don't know the pressing info for this record, my one's on black and I've never seen a coloured version out there. This album is a tribute to The Gits singer Mia Zapata who was sadly murdered, that's her on the front cover and her painting on the back. Her killer had not been found at the time this record was made so as you can imagine it is filled with rage. The Gits were another amazing band I'll probably post some of their records later.


Gato Negro LP
Released in 1996 on Atlantic Records this is unfortunately their last album. This one's on clear green vinyl and I have seen regular black ones around too but I'm not sure of the pressing info for this. Came with insert.




Miss Understood 7"
Released in 1996 on Man's Ruin. This is one of the best packaging I've seen for a 7". It's been made to look like a vintage children's book with 8 full colour pages filled with Frank Kozik artwork. 2000 pressed on red and 500 pressed on black.




Well that's my collection so far. If anyone knows of something I've missed let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment